Pinterest

Monday, December 31, 2012

'12 in 12 Pictures


2012 was a great year and we are truly blessed.   We certainly experienced some challenges, but life is not always meant to be comfortable.  When we are uncomfortable, we are forced to grow and change, right?  I will summarize the high points of 2012 month by month with pictures.

 

January - Packer Playoff Game against the Giants
February - the finish of the 50K Birkebeiner with my brother
March - I took the 2 little ones winter camping at Camp Phillips
April - Easter in Osseo
May - hike to the top of Heaven's Dome
June - I got to meet with Temple Grandin in Washington DC
July - Trip to Valleyfair

 
August - Water fun in Manitowish Waters at Paula and Rick's
 
September - Season Opener at Lambeau Field
 
 
 
 October - first trip to a Badger game for Graham and me
 
 
November - Madonna Concert in St. Paul with my cousin Erinn
 
 
 
December - holiday light show at Bentleyville in Duluth
 
 
 
Wow, what a great 2012 and I had to leave out a Pre-season Packer game, Skyzone (twice), Minnesota State Fair, Motley Crue / Kiss concert, Como Zoo, my first Brewer game, Duluth rock climbing day, Mall of America (twice), tent camping at Lake Minnebelle, Bayfield Berry picking, and many trips to Osseo and Chippewa Falls.    Looks like a lot - but this is over a whole year and I bet if you looked back at your year you've been around too.  It's been fun to take a trip down memory lane.
 
Happy New Year!  Wishing you all well.  What are you doing for New Year's Eve? 
 
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment