Pinterest

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year!!

I believe it's important to make goals.  For me, it's important to keep my goals simple and realistic.
In addition to my personal goals, I make work goals on my first day back in January to help guide me through the year.

Below you will find my 7 personal goals:

1.  Drink more water (8 glasses) and less coffee (from 4 cups to 2 cups) and drink a kombucha or raw apple cider vinegar every single day.

2.  Eat less sweets (once per week) - I'm seriously addicted to sugar at the moment

3.  Complete one ski race (Birkie), one bike race (tbd) and one running race (tbd).

4.  Read the Four Agreements again and incorporate them into my daily life.

5.  Resume the daily gratitude journal (seriously, I have so much to be grateful for and I need to write it down daily).

6.  Start some financial planning.  Chad and I still have student loan debt and I do not want my kids with the same burden so we need to start planning. 

7.  Organize every room in the house over the next year.  And, implement our meal planning again. 


Do you have a New Year's Resolution? 

Thanks for reading,

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment