Pinterest

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Projects

My Resolutions this year included going through the entire house one month at a time to organize, purge, and fix up if needed.  This month my goal was to jump start my financial planning and work on 14 year old Graham's room. 


Graham's Room - before




Graham's Room - after



While it's not perfect, it's a vast improvement from where we were earlier in the month.  We found this electric fireplace at a thrift shop, we found a large blue and brown print at another thrift shop and we ordered a new bed for him but it was back ordered until this week.  I shopped around and saved $300 by waiting a month to purchase the bed.

Guess what?  I'm also making money after I purge the rooms but I'll fill you in on that on Sunday's blog.

What are you organizing?  I'm actually enjoying my new system of organizing a room a month.  Next up:  Gus' room and office.

Thanks for reading,

Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of tackling one room each month. I need to go through our house, get rid of things, and do some intense spring cleaning.

    ReplyDelete